Subject: Thanks for your Walmart.com Order 2677268-486017
From: "Walmart.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 05:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thanks for ordering from Walmart.com. We're currently processing your order.

Item(s) in your order selected for shipping
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  *  You'll receive another email, with tracking information, when your order ships.
  *  If you're paying by credit card or Bill Me Later(R), your account will not be 
     charged until your order ships. If you see a pending charge on your account prior
     to your items shipping, this is an authorization hold to ensure the funds are
     available. All other forms of payment are charged at the time the order is placed.

SHIPPING AND PICKUP INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship to Home
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship to Home Address:
      Joey Sheets
      6323 W Saginaw Hwy Ste E
      Lansing, MI 48917

====================================================================================
WALMART.COM                                          Order Number: 2677268-486017
====================================================================================
Ship to Home - Standard
ITEM                                     QTY  ARRIVAL DATE                  PRICE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim... 1    Arrives by Wed., May 21       $54.88   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                  Subtotal: $54.88
                                                             MI  E 911 Fee: $1.05
                                                                  Shipping: $2.97
                                                                       Tax: $3.47
====================================================================================
                                                         Walmart.com Total: $62.37

Learn more about our Returns Policy:
    http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9
Contact Customer Service:
    http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8

====================================================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 05/15/2014
Subtotal:                   $54.88
MI  E 911 Fee:              $1.05
Shipping:                   $2.97 
Tax:                        $3.47
------------------------------------
Order Total:                $62.37
Paypal:                     $62.37

BILLING INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:
Paypal
Billing Address:
      Paypal:[email-masked]

If you have any further questions, please visit http://help.walmart.com/ or reply to this email and let us know how we can help.

Thanks,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com

Looking for the low prices on everyday essentials? Discover the latest Rollbacks, special buys, hot new releases, along with great gift ideas and much more! Get the latest savings delivered right to your inbox.

Get Email Savings and Updates:
http://www.walmart.com/email_collect/subscribe.gsp?adid=1500000000000036157260