Subject: Walmart order received; Please wait for pickup email - Order 8228048-216606
From: "Walmart.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 07:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Joey Sheets,

Thanks for ordering from Walmart.com. 

Within 4 hours we'll send you another email or text message when your order is ready for pickup.  Please wait to go to your store until you receive that notification.  

If you placed your order after 6 p.m., your order will be ready for pickup at 10 a.m. the following day. 

You can track your order status on My Account. 

    https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_detail.gsp?order_id=8228048216606

Item(s) in your order selected for store pickup
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billing and Authorization Notice: If you're paying by credit card or Bill Me Later(R), your account will not be charged until your order is ready for pick up. If you see a pending charge on your account prior to your items being ready for pick up, this is an authorization hold to ensure the funds are available. All other forms of payment are charged at the time the order is placed.

SHIPPING AND PICKUP INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pickup Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pickup Person:
Joey Sheets

Pickup Text Alert:(Optional)
Mobile Number: Not entered for this order.

To add an alternate pickup person, click this link:
    https://www.walmart.com/cservice/add_pickup_person_post_order.do?order_id=8228048216606
To edit preference, click this link:
    https://www.walmart.com/cservice/add_pickup_person_post_order.do?order_id=8228048216606

====================================================================================
WALMART.COM                                          Order Number: 8228048-216606
====================================================================================
ITEM                                     QTY  APPROXIMATE PICKUP TIME       PRICE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virgin Kyocera Event Touchscreen Phone   1    2:56 p.m. 05/09 - 2:56 p.m. 05/23 ET $27.97   
Please wait for email and/or text message with exact pickup time before going to the store. 

Pick up this item at: Walmart Supercenter #2869 409 N Marketplace Blvd, Lansing MI 48917 (517) 622-1431

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                  Subtotal: $27.97
                                                                       Tax: $1.68
====================================================================================
                                                         Walmart.com Total: $29.65

Learn more about our Returns Policy:
    http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9
Contact Customer Service:
    http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8

====================================================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 05/09/2014
Subtotal:                   $27.97
Tax:                        $1.68
------------------------------------
Order Total:                $29.65
Paypal:                     $29.65

BILLING INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:
Paypal
Billing Address:
      Paypal:[email-masked]

If you have any further questions, please visit http://help.walmart.com/ or reply to this email and let us know how we can help.

Thanks,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com

Looking for the low prices on everyday essentials? Discover the latest Rollbacks, special buys, hot new releases, along with great gift ideas and much more! Get the latest savings delivered right to your inbox.

Get Email Savings and Updates:
http://www.walmart.com/email_collect/subscribe.gsp?adid=1500000000000036157260