Subject: Estimate from Premier Electric Contractors
From: "Premier Electric" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:32:21 -0400

Mr. Bishop,

Please review the attached estimate and feel free to contact us if you have
any questions.  I included 1 power pole per 4 desk station for a total of 25
poles.  Not sure if you will actually need 25 poles but I wanted to cover
all bases.  You could get it down to 1 pole per every 8 stations depending
on how you wanted to circuit them, dropping the pole quantity to only 13.

That would provide a big savings as long as the wiring works out.

Each Power Pole includes 2 - Duplex Plugs (4 total outlets), 4 - Phone and 4

- Data drops.

If there is any information that I may be missing, please let me know.

Thank you for the opportunity to bid your current project!

We look forward to working with you.

 

Ryan W. Tiemann, Owner

Premier Electric Contractors

Sound Solutions Audio & Video

517.853.8841 (w) | 517.202.3047 (c) | 517.913.5935 (f)

[email-masked]

PEC_Logo_edited.jpegss logo