Subject: Re: Maryland - Minimum Wage
From: Jennifer Hahn <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:35:05 -0400

Hi....Got your Maryland one, but I will not be able to get it done till
Friday, It is big job... and Im about to go get my 2 oldest from school
once they are home it s busy busy.....

I have resaved the Penn on as a Word file...reattached...hope it opens.
The trouble is that now the table with the column has vanished so whoever
is going to reformat it to match the double column english one will need to
notice that that each title is in bold and belongs on each side of the
column.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Hello Jennifer.
> I appreciate you getting those other translations back so quick.  Ryan
> just sent me another that needs to be translated.  Hopefully you have time
> to get this done as well.  Much appreciated!
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>