Subject: Fwd: More updates.
From: Ryan Hafer <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:09:25 -0400

I think we may want to have a little more investigation on some of these
things Dan is finding?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Subject: More updates.
To: Ryan Hafer <[email-masked]>

Here is a list of updates, and information required (according to each
states' website) that is not listed on current posters.

*New York* - Construction Industry Fair Play Act

http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/ui/IA999.pdf

 - New York State Clean Indoor Air Act

*http://www.health.ny.gov/publications/3403/
<http://www.health.ny.gov/publications/3403/>*

*Nevada* - Annual Minimum Wage and Daily Overtime Bulletin

Everything is the same this year, except for the dates of both.  Just needs
every 2013 changed to 2014 in both Bulletins.

*New Mexico *- New Mexico Minimum Wage Act Summary

http://www.dws.state.nm.us/Portals/0/DM/Business/New_Mexico_Minimum_Wage_Act_Summary.pdf

 - Human Trafficking

http://www.dws.state.nm.us/Portals/0/DM/Business/Human_Trafficking_Poster.pdf

*Montana* - Family Medical Leave Act (employers with 50 or more employees)

http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf

*Michigan* - Here is a list of posters required by the state of Michigan,
most of which do not seem to be on our poster.

http://www.michiganbusiness.org/cm/files/fact-sheets/requiredworkplaceposters.pdf

*Hawaii* - Only noticed a small typo.  Page 1 under Occupational Safety and
Health Laws, third paragraph down on the left.  There needs to be a space
between have and the.  It says You havethe right to.

*Georgia* - Public Employee Hazardous Chemical Protection Notice

http://www.dol.state.ga.us/pdf/forms/dol4244.pdf