Subject: RE: tech question
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:41:13 -0500

Are the two lines in the back both Digital telephones?  Since the
digital telephone only needs a pair of wire it is possible to split the
wire and make a dual jack. One for the digital phone and one for the
postage meter.  We may not have to run a new wire this way, but use the
one already in place.  It would require a tech visit and time to split
and re-terminate the wires.   

Michael J. Wagner

Title:  Account Executive

Voice:     517-853-6104

Fax:         517-853-6001

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

 

Formerly GEE! Communications & Network Solutions

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:38 AM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: Re: tech question

Mike,

The meter is back in our shipping dept. (in the back of the building).
Are we able to use one of the two lines in the back will we need to move
the meter to a phone line each time need to fill the machine?  The
problem is distance.  Is there a way to use the output on the phone
stationed back in shipping?  I am trying to avoid having to run a line
to the back.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Mike -LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Wagner, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:23 AM

	Subject: RE: tech question

	Mike:

	On the front of the 403 core unit itself there are two
POTS(analog) Station Ports for analog devices. They are two vertical
ports on the front of the machine.  You can use these for your new
postage meter.  Is one of your fax machines plugged into one of these
ports?  You can always use a fax line as well.

	Michael J. Wagner

	Title:  Account Executive

	Voice:     517-853-6104

	Fax:         517-853-6001

	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

	

	 

	Formerly GEE! Communications & Network Solutions

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:25 PM
	To: Wagner, Mike
	Subject: tech question

	Mike,

	We have a new postage meter which periodically needs to access
an outside phone line.  Can we unplug our shipping phone and plug in the
meter?  I was not sure what kind of line we have now with T1s.  can you
check on this for me.  I hope it doesn't require anything special
because I need this to be in place by next Tuesday Dec. 26th.  Thanks
for your help. 

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]