Subject: RE: [BULK] Fw: IP Office Changes SO233530
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:42:43 -0400

Mike:

I'm in a meeting this morning until around 10:00. I will call you as
soon as I'm out.  I'm sorry our turn around time is less than good.  I
may call Steve before I call you back.

Michael J. Wagner

Account Executive 

Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

Direct 517-853-6104

Fax    517-853-6001

[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 7:41 AM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: [BULK] Fw: IP Office Changes SO233530 
Importance: Low

I got this email this morning.  I am not too happy.  I may need you to
contact my brothers in law to explain what is going on.  They will
probably not be too happy either.  Call me (after 8 am) when you get
this email. 

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Barnes, Derek <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: McPherson, Steven <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Grasso, Ron
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:35 PM

Subject: IP Office Changes SO233530 

Mike, 
I never received your e-mail with the .cfg and .mdb files.  You may have
to zip them.  I also forgot that I was going to be on vacation tomorrow.
Steven McPherson is the other IP Office technician and he is aware that
I was waiting on your e-mail.  He'll be on his own so he may be in a
triage situation.  If you can hold off until Monday I'll be able to work
with you first thing in the AM.  Providing internet access to the server
would be a big help.

Derek Barnes 
System Consultant 
Tel: 973 359-8556 
Fax: 973 359-8551 
<mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
AVAYA Business Partner of the Year 
"How am I doing?" 
Please contact my manager, Ron Grasso, at [email-masked]
<file:///\\[email-masked]%20>  with any comments.