Subject: RE: question about system
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:41:59 -0400

Mike:

As I look back at your orders we did upgrade you to a 3.0 release of
software.  However, You may have a 3.1.  You can tell this is you go
into Manger.  Justin was unsure whether you had a 3.0 or 3.1 release.  I
do believe you have service observing.  I am not sure how to do it
though.

Michael J. Wagner

Account Executive 

Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

Direct 517-853-6104

Fax    517-853-6001

[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:09 PM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: Re: question about system

IP403

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Wagner, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:28 AM

	Subject: RE: question about system

	Good Morning Mike!

	Good to hear from you.  Sorry I have not been in touch.  I will
find out and let you know for sure, but I believe this is already part
of your system.  I do know that you are using voicemail pro and you can
record your customer service calls on the fly or all the time.  Then you
can listen to them at a later time.  AVAYA pre sales help will be
available to me at 9:00 A.M. this morning.  I will email you back arounf
9:30.  I need to check with Justin as to what release and model IP
office you have again.  Do you know it off the top of your head?

	Michael J. Wagner

	Account Executive 

	Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

	Direct 517-853-6104

	Fax    517-853-6001

	[email-masked]

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:32 PM
	To: Wagner, Mike
	Subject: question about system

	Mike,

	Steve was asking me if we can get the system upgraded so that we
may listen in to customer service calls.  What will we need to get this
done?  Can you let me know asap?

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]