Subject: RE: tech question
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:23:46 -0500

Mike:

On the front of the 403 core unit itself there are two POTS(analog)
Station Ports for analog devices. They are two vertical ports on the
front of the machine.  You can use these for your new postage meter.  Is
one of your fax machines plugged into one of these ports?  You can
always use a fax line as well.

Michael J. Wagner

Title:  Account Executive

Voice:     517-853-6104

Fax:         517-853-6001

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

 

Formerly GEE! Communications & Network Solutions

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:25 PM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: tech question

Mike,

We have a new postage meter which periodically needs to access an
outside phone line.  Can we unplug our shipping phone and plug in the
meter?  I was not sure what kind of line we have now with T1s.  can you
check on this for me.  I hope it doesn't require anything special
because I need this to be in place by next Tuesday Dec. 26th.  Thanks
for your help. 

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]