Subject: SO231814 LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
From: "Doyle, Anne" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:37:55 -0400

Order Date: 06/23/08
SPS Order Confirmation: SO231814 
Customer Support: Anne Doyle 888 777-7281 

Thank You for placing your order with SPS. This e-mail confirms your
order. Please use this confirmation for tracking purposes should you
have any questions concerning the status of your order.

PLEASE REVIEW the information stated below for accuracy. If the details
of your order do not appear to be correct, please contact your Customer
Support Representative immediately so that we may further clarify or
correct your order before the work is performed. Thank you for choosing
SPS. We appreciate your business and loyalty. 

Work Location : 	Bill To: 	Ship To:	
LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
6323 W SAGINAW
SUITE E
LANSING, MI 48917
517/321-4144
MIKE BISHOP X218
517/321-4144
	LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
6323 W SAGINAW
SUITE E
LANSING, MI 48917
MIKE BISHOP X218
517/321-4144
	LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
6323 W SAGINAW
SUITE E
LANSING, MI 48917
MIKE BISHOP X218
517/321-4144

Description of Work - T/M

CUSTOMER MIKE CALLED IN -MOST OF HIS PHONES ON HIS IP OFFICE ARE NOT
WORKING - HE SAYS THAT THE MODULE IS FLASHING (IP400)
HE IS GETTING DIAL TONE ON SOME AND HIS T1 IS UP - HE IS GETTING CALLS
ON HIS
800#
517-321-4144 MIKE'S # IF THAT DOESN'T WORK DIAL 800-321-4144

Description
Quantity
Unit Price
TECHNICIAN PER HOUR
TBD
120.00
SERVICE ORDER CHARGE
TBD
85.00

Customer accepts the following terms and conditions unless otherwise
noted and agreed upon in writing by SPS.
Installation and Delivery - Service Charges are subject to change due to
Customer delays or if SPS encounters non-standard installation issues
beyond its control. Cancellation - If all or a portion of this Agreement
or any subsequent order is canceled by customer, customer agrees to pay
(a) any shipping charges, plus (b) a cancellation charge equal to
fifteen percent (15%) of the canceled Products total purchase price,
plus (c) any services or labor already performed by SPS. Security
Interest - SPS or its assignee shall have a purchase money security
interest in the Products until all charges, including installation and
shipping charges are paid in full. T&M Billing Policy - T&M rates are
billed at a one hour minimum with 30 minute increments. Shipping & Taxes
- Customer agrees to pay when invoiced all applicable shipping charges
and taxes.