Subject: IP Office Changes SO233530
From: "Barnes, Derek" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "McPherson, Steven" <[email-masked]>, "Grasso, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:35:58 -0400

Mike,
I never received your e-mail with the .cfg and .mdb files.  You may have
to zip them.  I also forgot that I was going to be on vacation tomorrow.
Steven McPherson is the other IP Office technician and he is aware that
I was waiting on your e-mail.  He'll be on his own so he may be in a
triage situation.  If you can hold off until Monday I'll be able to work
with you first thing in the AM.  Providing internet access to the server
would be a big help.

Derek Barnes
System Consultant 
Tel: 973 359-8556
Fax: 973 359-8551
<mailto:[email-masked]>
AVAYA Business Partner of the Year
"How am I doing?"
Please contact my manager, Ron Grasso, at [email-masked]
<[email-masked]%20>  with any comments.