Subject: RE: follow-up
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:40:31 -0500

Sherry's number is 517-853-6015.  However, you should use the 888 number
and you didn't get Sherry's number from me.  Thanks Mike.  This email
will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Michael J. Wagner

Title:  Account Executive

Voice:     517-853-6104

Fax:         517-853-6001

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

 

Formerly GEE! Communications & Network Solutions

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:59 AM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: Re: follow-up

Mike,

Could you have Sherry and Anne forward me their contact information?
That way I won't clutter your inbox with extra emails and I can go
directly to the source(s).

Thanks,

Mike

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Wagner, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:04 AM

	Subject: RE: follow-up

	Good Morning Mike;

	Yes I did get your email and I am sorry I did not respond to you
that day.  It has been a whirl wind month an I am always a week behind.
I wish I could say I was selling well but at least business' are looking
again.  I have forward this email to Sherry Campbell here at SPS.  She
will put in a trouble ticket to get some one out there.  I will attach
the headset reference sheet again.  The pricing for the HIC cable is
$35.00 and the Headsets run $110.00 to $120.00 depending on the style.
Now I can usually offer a 20% discount on these.  The wireless headsets
run around $375.00.  Again, I can discount these about 20%.

	Mike I have not been able to respond quickly to repair questions
not only with you, but with other customer as well.  Process has changed
her and in order to get the same quick service please call
1-888-777-7281.  Your repair will get to either Sherry Campbell or Anne
Doyle in a hurry and we can take care of your issues immediately.  If
that fails call my cell at 517-202-3422.  Thanks again.

	Michael J. Wagner

	Title:  Account Executive

	Voice:     517-853-6104

	Fax:         517-853-6001

	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

	

	 

	Formerly GEE! Communications & Network Solutions

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:25 PM
	To: Wagner, Mike
	Subject: follow-up

	Mike,

	I was wondering if you got my last email.  It seems as though we
are still having problems with a couple of our fax lines.  I have
already had AT&T check the outside connections and this seems to be good
there.  The problem has been happening since the last change we made to
the system a few weeks ago.  Let me know when we can have this fixed.

	Thanks,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]