Subject: IP Office documentation link
From: "Cooper, Bonnie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:50:47 -0400

Hi Mike,

I think you will receive quicker, more succinct help using the help
screen, but here is the link for the IP Office administration
documentation.  I didn't know what release you had, to dig deeper, but
simply enter the release, and the red arrow to go to the documentation
selections for your specific system.

http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?PAGE=ProductArea&temp.product
ID=129487&temp.releaseID=328264&temp.bucketID=159898

 

Bonnie Cooper

Customer Support Specialist

Tel: 888-777-7280 x5352

Fax: 724-935-2941

[email-masked] 

 

AVAYA Platinum Business Partner

How am I doing?

Please contact my manager, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with any feedback.