Subject: Service agreements and Server Bundle Pricing
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:46:50 -0400

Mike:

Finally I have the Service agreements for you.  Here are my thoughts.
At this point we really do need to think about upgrading your 403 main
server engine to a 500 chassis.  We can reuse all the components that
you have today.  After some training yesterday I would recommend we get
the newer T-1-PRI cards as well, but all the telephones, Expansion
Modules and all Licenses move forward to the new 500 Chassis.  

The 403 is no longer made and the highest software level supported is
3.2.  I believe you are on the 3.1.   We are up to the 4.2 now and soon
will be on the 5.0.  AVAYA will only support up to the last two full dot
releases.  That means once the 5.0 comes out the 3.2 software will not
be supported by AVAYA.  Now that does not mean the SPS will not offer a
36 month maintenance agreement on this, just that is there is a problem
that SPS can not figure out and SPS needs to go to AVAYA for Tier 3 of
Tier 4 help  AVAYA will not help unless you are between the 4.0 and 5.0.
At that time we will encourage you to get to the latest release and will
not extend a Service agreement further than the 36 months.

That all said, as we discussed on Wednesday, look at investing in the 1
yr pre paid Service agreement and then next year upgrade to the 500
chassis.  As we get closer to this time I will set down and get a quote
together.  Or, we look at it now, Take advantage of the 1-year warranty
on the 500 and just have a 1 year Service Agreement on the remaining
equipment and put in place a new Service agreement when they both run
out after next year.  Your Thoughts Mike?

I have attached the Service agreements along with a Server Bundle quote
for your VMPro Server.  The quote only includes a one hour installation
amount, $140.00/hour is the installation rate.  This is T&M and should
only take 2 to 4 hours.  SPS will only invoice for time actually done
for the job.  

The Server is an  HP ML310 G5, Pentium E 2160 with 512 Mg RAM, 2-80 Gig
SATA HD's with  Win 2003 Server OS, With a 17" LCD Monitor, PC Anywhere
and Modem.

Remember this Server Quote does not included total time for
installation.  This will be done on a T&M basis, there is one hour at
$140/hr already in the quote however.

Thanks Talk to you next week.  Have a great Labor day Weekend!

 

Michael J. Wagner

Account Executive 

Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

Direct 517-853-6104

Fax    517-853-6001

[email-masked]