Subject: RE: question about system
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:28:44 -0400

Good Morning Mike!

Good to hear from you.  Sorry I have not been in touch.  I will find out
and let you know for sure, but I believe this is already part of your
system.  I do know that you are using voicemail pro and you can record
your customer service calls on the fly or all the time.  Then you can
listen to them at a later time.  AVAYA pre sales help will be available
to me at 9:00 A.M. this morning.  I will email you back arounf 9:30.  I
need to check with Justin as to what release and model IP office you
have again.  Do you know it off the top of your head?

Michael J. Wagner

Account Executive 

Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

Direct 517-853-6104

Fax    517-853-6001

[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:32 PM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: question about system

Mike,

Steve was asking me if we can get the system upgraded so that we may
listen in to customer service calls.  What will we need to get this
done?  Can you let me know asap?

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]