Subject: RE: [BULK] function needed
From: "Wagner, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Technical Support Specialists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:33:40 -0400

Good Afternoon Mike:

I have to send you over to our tech Center.   Please give them a call at
1-888-777-7281 and they can help you program this.  I do still want to
set up a meeting to review a maintenance agreement or upgrade to the
IPO.  Next Tuesday and Wednesday look very good for me.  Do you have
those days open?

Michael J. Wagner

Account Executive 

Voice 888-433-9449 Ext. 6104

Direct 517-853-6104

Fax    517-853-6001

[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:51 AM
To: Wagner, Mike
Subject: [BULK] function needed
Importance: Low

Mike,

Can you have someone call me regards to adding a function to our system.
It should be a pretty simple thing (although I can't remember how to do
so).  I need to add a separate voice message for a new product we are
testing.  Anyway, I am going to need some help.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]