Subject: RE: IP 403 down
From: "Doyle, Anne" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:17:09 -0400

Got it -calling dispatch Jeff Parson's right now.

Anne M. Doyle

Customer Support Specialist

Strategic Products & Services

AVAYA Platinum Business Partner

Voice:   888-777-7281 x 6045

Fax:      616.977.1802

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

How am I doing?  Please contact my manager, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with any feedback.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:01 AM
To: Doyle, Anne
Subject: IP 403 down

Anne,
I found your email from a previous service call from June.  Our phones
are down completely since last night.  I did call and they said they
would have someone call me asap in the am.  Can you please follow-up on
this to ensure we get the quickest service?  We can't do much of
anything without our phones.  You may call me on the company cell phone
at 517-242-5588 or respond by email as well.  Let me know asap.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]