Subject: Copier code
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Elise Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Vargas" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Ricardo Torrez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:28:02 -0400

Hi most of the spyn.u team,
 
Just wanted to let you know that we are simplifying down to one "Youth &
Young Adult" account here at the church.  A detail that was brought to
my attention was the copier codes.  So we will also all use just one
copier code.  11344 is the code to use on any copier in the church.  I
was informed that the spyn.u code will be deleted at the end of the
month.  Please pass along the all spyn access code to those who need it.
However, if they are having a garage sale...we don't want to fund 200
copies of their flyers.  :o)  Thanks!
 
:o) Renee
 
Renee Berry
//spyn.student ministries
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917
 
517.321.2221