Subject: Welcome to the MountHopeWorship group
From: "MountHopeWorship Moderator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 2006 13:30:55 -0000

Hello,

I've added you to my MountHopeWorship group at Yahoo! Groups, a free, 
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.
(NOTE: MountHopeWorship is an announcement/newsletter group, so 
only the group moderator may post messages.)

My introductory message to you:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you guys will get the weekly music updates so you know what the heck's going on and could involve you. :) 

Description of the group:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise
and give thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals,
and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the
LORD with these words: "He is so good! His faithful love endures
forever!" At that moment a cloud filled the Temple of the LORD.
The priests could not continue their work because the glorious
presence of the LORD filled the Temple of God.
2 Chronicles 5:13-14, NLT
Welcome! You're at the information center for Mount Hope Worship.
On this site, you'll find group contact info, song schedules,
photos, and more - everything you need conveniently at your
fingertips.
Things should be simple. We are here to help with that. 

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your email address has been added to the email list of a Yahoo! Group.
To gain access to all of your group's web features (previous messages,
photos, files, calendar, etc.) and easier control of your message
delivery options, we highly recommend that you complete your account
by connecting your email address to a Yahoo account. It is easy and free.
Please visit:
http://groups.yahoo.com/convacct?email=mikeb.llps%40comcast.net&list=MountHopeWorship

Important information about the MountHopeWorship group
------------------------------------------------------------------------
* To leave the group, you can unsubscribe by replying to this message,
  or by sending an email to:
  [email-masked] 

Regards,

Moderator, MountHopeWorship 

Report abuse:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy, it is a violation of our 
service rules for moderators to add subscribers to a group against
their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html 

You may also change your email preferences to prevent group owners from
adding you to their groups. To do so, please go here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/s?tag=VbhyV3L8mk-fM2SpLRJsjUGx4XA72h_1XMXPx7bw4iIuQlT9vOJVYrB_a1TTB6VkH55UN991vXffxMx7cQ

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/