Subject: RE: Interchange
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "sara wilson" <[email-masked]>, "Ricardo Torrez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:58:11 -0400

I'm so sorry you can't come!  But we understand about not being able to
get away!  I will let Kevin know.  Will you and Celeste be able to come
to the Saturday evening meeting back here at Mount Hope?  Hmmm...I bet
spyn.u doesn't even know about it???  It is for all the leaders and it
is going to be very special!!!  5:00 pm in the Northwest Chapel, dinner
will be served.  I hope you two will be able to make it.  :o)
 
Sara and Ricardo,
Please make sure the spyn.u team knows about this special leaders dinner
on Saturday Sep. 16th at 5:00 pm in the Northwest Chapel.  Thanks!!!

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:43 PM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: Interchange

Hi Renee.
I wanted to touch base with you about the interchange coming up.  With
everything that is going on at work, both Celest and I are not going to
be able to take time off for the upcoming Interchange.  We had totally
planned on it but just can not do it.  I am really bummed too...I was
kind of looking forward to getting away.  I did not have Kevin's email
or I could have sent this to him directly.  If you could just let him
know as well.  It is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop
Phone 321-4568

[email-masked]