Subject: RE: appointment request
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:00:02 -0500

I'll talk to Kurt about Tuesday bball.  I see him regularly during the
day.  Thanks Mike.
 
:o) Renee

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:18 PM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: Re: appointment request

That should be fine.  I am not really worried about the Volleyball
people at all.  We worked Monday night without one interruption from
them.  I spoke to Roy about next Monday and he said they would be fine
with using just the one side.  I can email or call Kurt if you would
like me to.  Let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Renee Berry <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Cc: John Kessler <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 2:36 PM
	Subject: RE: appointment request

	Yes, after Impact Sunday night in the youth conference room.
I'll let Kevin and John know you can meet.  Thanks.
	 
	I'm sorry the sled was damaged and you needed to repair it!  I
have been in communication with Kathy regarding the gym use.  It's kind
of a situation where I try not to ask her to cancel everything if it
isn't absolutely necessary.  Like for the maze set up, it was necessary.
But if we could store the sled and moveable things out in the hallway by
the front of the gingerbread house that might be safer for them.  I
believe this set up would allow groups to use the back half of the gym
without endangering the stuff on the front half.  The basketball group
that meets on Thursday has been cancelled so we can use the genie to
hang the decorations from the ceiling.  Friday and Saturday events are
cancelled due to the Children's dept. Christmas party on Saturday night.
I will look into next week's activities.  Thanks Mike.
	 
	:o) Renee
	 
	John, 
	FYI...and please plan to meet with Mike and Kevin Sunday night
after Impact in the youth conference room.  Thanks!

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:55 PM
	To: Renee Berry
	Subject: Re: appointment request

	Renee,
	This would be after Impact, yes?  I will be there anyway.  I
think it should work fine.  Also, I was speaking to John and Kevin last
night about other events in the gym.  When we came in Monday night to
work more on the house, basketball was going on.  Unfortunately, in the
short amount of time they were there, the sled that was partially
constructed, got damaged.  Fortunately, I was able to repair it.  I am
concerned that we may have the same kind of problem with the groups next
week.  Is it feasible to request that there be no activity in the gym
until after the Impacts are completed?  I really don't want to have to
be rebuilding anything next week.  I think we are going to try and block
off the area as best as we can maybe with curtains or at least caution
tape.  However, I am pretty sure that this would not defer too many
people either way.  If this is cool, could you contact Kathy Little, (or
I could), to make the necessary arrangements to help us with this
matter.  If I was still heading up basketball, I would've canceled it
myself.  Anyway, let me know what you think.
	Thank you,
	Mike - LLPS 
	Thank you,
	Mike

		----- Original Message ----- 
		From: Renee Berry <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		To: Mike Bishop <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:28 AM
		Subject: appointment request

		Hi Mike,
		 
		Would you be able to meet with Kevin and John this
Sunday after the 6:00 service?  If not then, can you let me know when
you might be available?  Thanks Mike!
		 
		:o) Renee
		 
		Renee Berry
		//spyn.student ministries
		Mount Hope Church
		202 S. Creyts Rd.
		Lansing, MI  48917
		 
		517.321.2221