Subject: [Mount Hope Church] August 8, 2010 Request
From: "John Henry" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:05:08 -0500

Hi Mike-

You have been placed on the schedule for the following dates. To respond or simply view this schedule, click the appropriate button below.

Thanks,

John Henry
Mount Hope Church

August 8, 2010 Sunday Night 6:00: Vocals
	Plan Times: 8/8 at 6:00pm 
	
	Rehearsal Times:8/5 at 6:00pm (Music Rehearsal), 8/8 at 4:00pm (Sound Check)

You can accept or decline this position and access information for this plan including songs, arrangements & files at:
To Accept:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/accept/PCHXgBhNsI1yQDFnG199086
To Decline:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/decline/PCHXgBhNsI1yQDFnG199086
To View The Plan:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/view/PCHXgBhNsI1yQDFnG199086