Subject: Notes from spyn.u meeting
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "John Kessler" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Celeste Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Danny Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Elise Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:44:19 -0500

Here is a short version of things discussed in the meeting on Sunday.   
 
Danny Vargas is the Interim Director.
John was assigned to call Brian Craft about tech and set up an appt.
with himself and Kevin.
spyn.u will have a weekly leaders meeting each Sunday at 11:30 (in the
conf. room?)
Kevin will decide which Sunday of the month we will have a meeting with
all the leaders at 4:30 (what room?)
Kevin will ask Joe T. about screens, projectors and TiVO.  (Jacob is
trying to work on TiVO for this Sunday.)
Danny will communicate with Teen Challenge about serving in the back of
the gym or not because we like just using the front half of the gym.
And he will assign leaders to a section for connecting and oversight.  
This means Custodial will need to be notified of the set up change.
Mike will you do that, please?
 
:o) Renee
 
Renee Berry
//spyn.student ministries
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917
 
517.321.2221