Subject: [Mount Hope Church] November 2, 2008 Request
From: "Rich Madery" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:24:00 -0500

Hi Mike-

Rich Madery has requested that you serve the following dates. To respond to these request please see the links below. 

November 2, 2008 Sunday Night 6:00: Vocals
	Plan Times: 11/2 at 6:00pm <br/>
	
	Rehearsal Times:10/30 at 6:00pm (Music Rehearsal)<br/>

You can accept or decline this position and access information for this plan including songs, arrangements & files at:
To Accept:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/accept/PCLX1s3srG7MRsW5E2OEAf
To Decline:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/decline/PCLX1s3srG7MRsW5E2OEAf
To View The Plan:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/view/PCLX1s3srG7MRsW5E2OEAf

Thanks,

Rich Madery
Mount Hope Church