Subject: Second special Leadership Summit
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Betsy Schlak \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Danny Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Danny Vargas \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Dave Johnson \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "David Drake" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Jacob Bender \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Jean Gilreath \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "John Kessler \(E-ma
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:48:15 -0400

This is so exciting!  October 8th is almost here!  Kevin wanted to
remind everyone that there is a special Leadership Summit with Pastor
Dave regarding phase 3 scheduled on Friday October 6th at 7:00 pm.  All
leaders should come ready to write down your unusual offering that you
will be giving on Oct. 8th and the total unusual offering you will be
making over the next 3 years.  (you won't give your offering until Oct.
8th and it should be included in your total for the next 3 years.)  
 
Example:  Unusual Offering on Oct. 8th - $250,000.00  Total for the next
3 years - $1 million, only $750,000.00 to go.  
 
Pastor Dave will be presenting totals from himself and Mary Jo, the
total from the staff and board, and the total from the church leadership
to the congregation on Oct. 8th.  Similar to what King David did when
preparing to build the temple.
 
Please fill out a second Unusual Offering slip on Oct. 8th and mark it
"duplicate."  We don't want to just be sitting there while all the other
attenders are turning in their slips.  :o)
 
If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, Kevin or Ricardo.
We will also remind everyone again in the Worker/Leader meeting on Oct.
1st at 8:00 am in MPR 3.  Please contact your teams of workers and
encourage them to come.  It is so exciting to be able to participate in
this Extraordinary vision the Lord has given our pastor!  I can't wait
to plant our seed and watch what the Lord does with it!  
 
:o) Renee

 
Renee Berry
//spyn student ministries
(517) 321-2221
 
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917