Subject: RE: appointment request
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "John Kessler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:36:34 -0500

Yes, after Impact Sunday night in the youth conference room.  I'll let
Kevin and John know you can meet.  Thanks.
 
I'm sorry the sled was damaged and you needed to repair it!  I have been
in communication with Kathy regarding the gym use.  It's kind of a
situation where I try not to ask her to cancel everything if it isn't
absolutely necessary.  Like for the maze set up, it was necessary.  But
if we could store the sled and moveable things out in the hallway by the
front of the gingerbread house that might be safer for them.  I believe
this set up would allow groups to use the back half of the gym without
endangering the stuff on the front half.  The basketball group that
meets on Thursday has been cancelled so we can use the genie to hang the
decorations from the ceiling.  Friday and Saturday events are cancelled
due to the Children's dept. Christmas party on Saturday night.  I will
look into next week's activities.  Thanks Mike.
 
:o) Renee
 
John, 
FYI...and please plan to meet with Mike and Kevin Sunday night after
Impact in the youth conference room.  Thanks!

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:55 PM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: Re: appointment request

Renee,
This would be after Impact, yes?  I will be there anyway.  I think it
should work fine.  Also, I was speaking to John and Kevin last night
about other events in the gym.  When we came in Monday night to work
more on the house, basketball was going on.  Unfortunately, in the short
amount of time they were there, the sled that was partially constructed,
got damaged.  Fortunately, I was able to repair it.  I am concerned that
we may have the same kind of problem with the groups next week.  Is it
feasible to request that there be no activity in the gym until after the
Impacts are completed?  I really don't want to have to be rebuilding
anything next week.  I think we are going to try and block off the area
as best as we can maybe with curtains or at least caution tape.
However, I am pretty sure that this would not defer too many people
either way.  If this is cool, could you contact Kathy Little, (or I
could), to make the necessary arrangements to help us with this matter.
If I was still heading up basketball, I would've canceled it myself.
Anyway, let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS 
Thank you,
Mike

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Renee Berry <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike Bishop <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:28 AM
	Subject: appointment request

	Hi Mike,
	 
	Would you be able to meet with Kevin and John this Sunday after
the 6:00 service?  If not then, can you let me know when you might be
available?  Thanks Mike!
	 
	:o) Renee
	 
	Renee Berry
	//spyn.student ministries
	Mount Hope Church
	202 S. Creyts Rd.
	Lansing, MI  48917
	 
	517.321.2221