Subject: FW: The Church of Greater Lansing Project
From: "Ashley Brzezinski" <[email-masked]>
To: "Celeste Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Barbara Malone" <[email-masked]>, "Malone, Barbara" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:03:39 -0500

Hi Everyone!! 
 
We are so glad to have all of you volunteering to be a part of helping
Mount Hope pull together with other churches to feed the hungry in our
soul zone! 
 
Deanne has passed along a few more details on the logistics of how Feed
the Hungry is going to work. 
The details are all in the email below. Please read them carefully. 
 
Also, there are a few more of you that still have a few people to
recruit to work with you or those of you who already have those people
and have not gotten me their names :). 
 
For those of you who already got your group of people, but still know
there are other Music & Media volunteers that would like to help, let me
know as we are still looking to fill a few empty slots. 
 
Thank you all for all you do to make Music & Media what it is! 
 
Remember to pass along this information to those volunteers under you
that you recruited. I am only sending this email to the team leaders. 
 
Thank you!! :)

Ashley Brzezinski

 

Mount Hope Church

202 S Creyts, Lansing MI 48917

Music & Media Department Assistant

//spyn.student ministries

[email-masked]

517.319.5764

________________________________

From: Deanne Moore 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 2:29 PM
To: Associates; Martha Jo Davis; David Williams Jr.; John Kessler
Cc: Ashley Brzezinski; Marilyn Yeboah; Renee Berry
Subject: The Church of Greater Lansing Project

Hey Team,
 
Thanks for the great job you're doing recruiting people to recruit
people to join in putting a smile on Jesus face as we deliver food to
those in need on January 18th!
I always say, if you're going to go do something, it's so much more fun
to do it WITH someone.
 
Here are some details you'll want to communicate to your "10" to pass on
to those they recruit and so on.
If each of your ten recruited two who recruited one, there would be five
in the group (but 3 or 4 is OK . . .or even to split the group up and
form 2 teams out of the one is fine)
 
1.  Have someone in the group be the designated driver for the group.
If at all possible, take ONLY THAT CAR to the site rather than meeting
there b/c parking is a challenge at Eastern and it's expected there will
be 4,000 people in attendance.
2.  Mount Hope, along with two other churches, are being asked to park
at Lansing Catholic or Pattengill Middle (both on Marshall St/Saginaw
cross street; just north and east of Eastern High), but will be shuttled
over to Eastern and back.
 
3.  Be at Eastern by 1:45p (allow for shuttle time) as the rally begins
at 2pm.  Instructions for what we will be doing and how we are to do it
will be shared at the rally.
 
The details below are important, but not critical as this will be shared
at the rally.
4.  Food will be unloaded from the semi's into other trucks at Eastern
with all of us making a human chain gang to get the job done.  This will
be an amazing sight with all the churches working together on one
project!!!  Check out this video:
http://www.gccwired.com/mediaplayer/playeropener.asp?id=186
5.  We'll then travel to a larger distribution site (GM facility) where
each vehicle will pull up to receive their box(es), address(es), and be
released to make their deliveries.  There just wasn't enough room at
Eastern to do everything there, and having the rally out in the cold
didn't seem like a great idea.
 
So, after the rally MH people will shuttle back to Lansing Catholic or
Pattengill to get their cars and then head to the GM site.  At this
point I'm not sure which GM site, but info will be available at the
rally.
 
Below is a list of people who have signed up via the InfoHub.
I've distributed the list based on what I've received so far with your
forms hoping this helps you out.
If you would have one of your "10" give the person/people a call and get
them connected into a team that would be swell.
 
Amanda/Ashley - Donna Moses (882.7578)
John K - Chris Anderson (391.6611); Jamie Lerma (580.7103-best time
between 10a-12p)
Scott - Ester Stevens (269.749.9154); Katie Covello (388.0026); Quailo &
Carlicia Ray (285.1025-may have transportation challenge) and their
daughter, 
           Alicia-Ree Malone (455.8973); Angela Hill (627.5014)
Mark/Kim Bender- Brain Eggleston (974.0488); Ken Keast (372.0734);
Phyllis McCoy (332.8762)
 
Let me know if you have questions!
 
Blessings abound to those who are kind to the poor and the aged
(Prophetic word 2007).
 
Deanne