Subject: [Mount Hope Church] October 12, 2008 Request
From: "Rich Madery" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:01:44 -0500

Hi Mike-

Rich Madery has requested that you serve the following dates. To respond to these request please see the links below. 

	Hello friends, I hope that you are all able to help.  Talk to you soon.

Rich

October 12, 2008 Sunday Night 6:00: Vocals
	Plan Times: 10/12 at 6:00pm <br/>
	
	Rehearsal Times:10/9 at 6:00pm (Music Rehearsal)<br/>

You can accept or decline this position and access information for this plan including songs, arrangements & files at:
To Accept:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/accept/PCJBycPrCaKWuB7tgRTnFU
To Decline:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/decline/PCJBycPrCaKWuB7tgRTnFU
To View The Plan:
http://www.planningcenteronline.com/planning_center/view/PCJBycPrCaKWuB7tgRTnFU

Thanks,

Rich Madery
Mount Hope Church