Subject: RE: Next spyn.u meeting!!! :o)
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Celeste Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:32:41 -0400

Well, let me wipe the tears from eyes as I try to type this reply...
 
You and Mike have been such a valuable part of the spyn.u team for so
long!  Thank you for all you have done practically each week as well as
your prayers and friendship.  You two are top notch people and have
brought stability and experience to the team.  You will definitely be
missed!  Thanks for hanging with us through the challenging transitions.
It is such a comforting feeling to have a little history with the
members of the team.  People you know a little bit and are confident in
their love for Jesus.  I can't express how much that has meant over the
past few months.  Just to see your faces brought a feeling of support
and comradery.
 
Thanks for being honest and explaining where you are at in life.  I
really understand knowing when it is time to "just be there" for your
kids.  I hope it is an awesome year for your family!  I hope all the
relationships grow closer and that you will see the rewards of your
decision.  
 
Thank you again for all you have sown into spyn!  I pray you will reap
an amazing harvest! 
 
With heartfelt appreciation from all of us,
 
Kevin, Renee, John & Sarah
And the //spyn.u team
 
________________________________

From: Celeste Bishop [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:05 AM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: RE: Next spyn.u meeting!!! :o)

Hi Renee,

I really hate to do this in an email but it looks like Mike and I won't
be able to continue with SPYN.U:(   We've kind of been fighting this but
it really seems like it's time to go.  When we heard SPYN.U was changing
to mid week, we figured it would probably be difficult for us.  Marisa
runs cross country and most of her meets are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Then there is soccer in the spring!  Both the girls play and Mike is the
coach. The games are mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. 
It's kind of weird because we've always thought that if God leads you
out of a ministry, he'll do that to lead you into another one, but he's
not leading us into a specific church ministry.  He's telling us that we
need to be there for our girls this year. We've had confirmation after
confirmation that we need to do this. It really hit us when the Salems
talked about how they had to be there for Roman this last year.
Christina is a senior which doesn't seem possible!  And at New Covenant
that means a lot of parent involvement!  Her senior trip is a missions
trip which requires......fundraising!!  And of course the parents must
be involved with that because the more we raise, the less we have to pay
out of pocket:)
We really appreciate all you and Pastor Kevin have done for us and
continue to do for our girls.  SPYN.U was such a great experience for
us.  We had fun.  We learned a lot and as parents of soon to be young
adults, we're so excited to see what God is going to continue to do in
SPYN.U.  Thanks for all you do!

We love you and believe in you both!

Mike and Celeste

________________________________

Subject: Next spyn.u meeting!!! :o)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:42:25 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi Everyone,
 
Here is some info for you!  :o)  Let's plan to have spyn.u leaders
meetings on the first and third Thursdays of each month.  7 pm at the
Berry's house.  Sooooooooo, this coming Thursday is the first one in
September, so come on over about 7-ish.
 
However, the next party has been moved to Sept. 18th, which is the 3rd
Thursday.  So, we will not meet at the Berry's on the 18th.  Mike Van
Hal- can we meet at your house before the party at 7:00 pm?  If Mike
says yes, we will do that.  :o)  If not, we will figure out something
else.
 
Thanks everyone!  We hope to see you Thursday!!!!
 
:o) Renee
 
Renee Berry
//spyn.student ministries
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917
 
517.321.2221

________________________________

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
<http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenge
r_yahoo_082008>