Subject: RE: GGOOS rehearsal
From: "Amanda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:10:39 -0400

What days DO work for you?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:54 AM
To: Amanda Whitehead
Subject: Re: GGOOS rehearsal

Hi Amanda,
I wanted to let you know that I can not do Tuesdays at least until
November.  I am playing on my dad's (Riley's) softball team and we have
double-headers on Tuesdays for the next 6 weeks.  I can however take a
cd of the song(s) and practice on my own if you do Tuesday practices.
Let me know what you all decide.
Thanks,
Michael Bishop (Jr.)

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Amanda Whitehead <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; John Henry
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Tigi Habtemariam
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Jeff McNeilly
<mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Cc: Rich Madery <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:58 PM
	Subject: GGOOS rehearsal

	Okay, Rich's Sunday night team...we need to get a couple of
rehearsal dates down for your two GGOOS songs. Here are my suggestions:
	 
	Tuesday, September 19 @ 6:30-8:00pm
	Tuesday, September 26 @ 6:30-7:30pm
	 
	I think we should be able to get those two songs down pretty
good in that amount of time, yes? Please let me know if any of this does
not work for you. I can be there both dates to assist with anything.
	 
	Rich - I need you to get a bass player for this team by the end
of the week. Let me know if you need help. Please make sure that your
team gets the rehearsal materials for this stuff this week. Jen left it
all in your box.
	 
	John - I'd like you to take the vocal on "Happily Married Man"
(attached). Feel free to be extremely country with it just this side of
campy. It really calls for it. Can you make your electric guitar sound
like a slide guitar??
	 
	The performances are October 8 (in the sanctuary), 13 and 14 (in
the gym). Doors open at 6:30, so sound check will be between 5 and 6:30.
I will be able to let you know exact times later. Full cast rehearsals
are October 2, 3, and 7. I will excuse this band from the October 2 full
cast rehearsal, however, since both your lead singers are unavailable
Mondays (well, Trina's unavailable until her flight comes in, but we'll
deal with that).
	 
	Thanks so much for helping. Pastor Dave is so excited for this
event (he picked a bunch of the songs himself); I'm glad you're gonna be
a part of something that'll (hopefully) bring him joy. :) Oh yeah, and
then there's the whole people getting saved thing that's not too bad
either! *wink*