Subject: [MHW] October Schedules
From: "Amanda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jerome Vierling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:58:00 -0400
List-Id: Mount Hope Worship <mhw.mhc.mounthopechurch.org>

Woohoo! Here are October schedules. Rich is still missing a song in his
set, but he will get that to me shortly.
 
Sunday morning crew: Please note October 1 and 8. The regular crew has
the week off on the 1st so that we can spend another whole Thursday
(September 28) running GGOOS music. On the 8th we've got 20 minutes of
worship at the beginning of the service and another ten or twelve at the
end. All of the songs on the list were played in September. This means
we should be able to spend time rehearsing them as well as do any tiny
last minute tweaking to GGOOS music prior to our dress rehearsal on the
7th. Please remember that everyone (choir included) must stay till the
end of 11:30 service on the 8th in order to close live.
 
Two and a half weeks until Miracle Sunday and GGOOS - we are almost at
the top of the mountain, peeps! Keep pressing toward that prize!
 
Love you guys,
Amanda
 
PS...a little birdie told me that Dallas was the recipient of a teaching
award recently...congratulations are certainly in order!