Subject: [MHW] BREAKING NEWS: GGOOS and JoyfulNoise.06
From: "Amanda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "karate" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Spees" <[email-masked]>, "Nancy Hoskins" <[email-masked]>, "Kevin Gibbons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:59:14 -0400
List-Id: <MountHopeWorship.yahoogroups.com>

Late breaking news that we learned just hours ago:
 
GGOOS
The Gospel Grand Ole Opry Style will now be a one-night event. Sunday,
October 8 is the only performance. You may release the 13th and 14th. We
are going to pack that sanctuary out as a giant thank you to everyone
who gave to phase three that morning, to the WITL listeners, and
generally offer it to the community as a time of celebration.
 
JOYFULNOISE.06
Dave Roever is scheduled to be here on December 10, the day we planned
on opening JoyfulNoise.06. We've discovered that Sunday openings are
wise above mid-week openings, so we are altering the performance
schedule. JoyfulNoise.06 will be performed on 12/17, 20-23. That's one
less performance than originally planned, but it does mean one less
weekend and one extra week of rehearsal. I think that's something to get
excited about.
 
A revised calendar is attached for your use.
 
Thanks and I'll see most of you at the Steve and Pam seminar in about 30
minutes!
 
Amanda