Subject: RE: reimbursement
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:37:07 -0400

Hi Mike,
 
Yes, I did receive those.  I believe Eva was putting the cash in an
envelope to give to you this Sunday.  We can apply it to the Imagine
cost, that would not be difficult at all.  I'll ask Eva to do that and
send you an e-mail with the balance for the girls.  Sound good?
 
:o) Renee

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:23 PM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: reimbursement

Hi Renee.
I just wanted to follow-up on the reimbursement for the donuts we
purchased a few weeks ago.  I gave John K. the invoice (receipt).  Did
you get that?  I think it was for about $35 or $40.  If it is easier for
you, (and not causing more confusion), you could take the amount off of
one of the girls Imagine registration.  We just sent in the forms
yesterday and just paid the $20.00 for each of the girls.  Again,
whatever works for you.  Let me know what you decide.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Wk 321-4144
Hm 321-4568
[email-masked]