Subject: RE: June 13th
From: "Kathy Little" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:43:02 -0400

Mike..I left a message on your home phone last night...I am sorry you
did not get it.
Someone else has already taken the Cowles spot in the GC. At this late
date we do not have anything open. All of June and July are  booked.  I
am so sorry.   Kathy

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:42 AM
To: Kathy Little
Subject: June 13th

Hi Kathy.
I left you a couple voicemails but in case you haven't had a chance to
check them, I thought I would just email.  We have a bit of a situation.
We are planning on having an open house for my daughter Christina on
June 13th.  We were planning on having it at our new house which we
thought we would already be moved into.  As it is right now, we are not
certain we will be in the house in time to get everything ready.  My
wife was talking to Sheila Cowles and she said that her daughters open
house was mistakenly scheduled for the June 13th and was to be the 6th.
She said that has since been fixed.
I was wondering if by chance the Cowles' old spot might be available to
us or if there might be another for us to use.  We were planning on 1-4
pm.  Can you let me know if anything might be available asap.  Much
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]