Subject: Detroit Aims Trip 2010: Parent Update
From: "Ashley Brzezinski" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ashley Brzezinski" <[email-masked]>, "Josh Wellborn" <[email-masked]>, "John Kessler" <[email-masked]>, "April Kenney" <[email-masked]>, "Beth Cahimba" <[email-masked]>, "Betty Torres" <[email-masked]>, "Carolyn McElroy" <[email-masked]>, "Celeste Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Debbie Harns" <[email-masked]>, "Dorene Fuller" <[email-masked]>, "Grace Rodgers" <[email-masked]>, "Julie Flores" <[email-masked]>, "Marnie Plunkett" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Patty Berg" <ricknpat
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:55:55 -0400

Hi //spyn parents!

Thank you so much for letting your student go to Detroit. We believe God is
doing great things in Detroit and we are excited to take a group to be a
part of it. The students have been prepping for this trip consistently
through corporate prayer here at church as well as prayer on their own.
Pastor Chilly and Real Church have been praying as well that God will work
through them next week to reach those in Detroit! We believe this is going
to be a life changing trip for each and every student!!

We want to keep you all updated throughout the week so that you can be
praying and believing with us as the week goes on. Below are two links for a
couple videos. The first one is a Detroit Update from Pastor Josh and the
second one is one that Pastor Josh made in Detroit to show you what we would
be doing and where we would be going.

* Detroit Update Video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYmYDhW2Ks>*
*Detroit Link Video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjQJ2s7kxgA>
*
*
*
The students main outreach time each day will be in the afternoon with a
Youth Service at the COBO Center each evening! So as they are pouring into
the lives of those in Detroit, they are also getting poured into.

An emergency contact number for the week is 517-881-1931. This is my
cellphone and I will have it on me at all times.

More updates to come!

Ashley

Administrative Assistant
//spyn.student ministries