Subject: RE: GGOOS rehearsal
From: "Amanda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "John Henry" <[email-masked]>, "Tigi Habtemariam" <[email-masked]>, "Jeff McNeilly" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Rich Madery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:11:46 -0400

Okay, after weighing several factors, I have decided to give these songs
to the Sunday morning band, but keep Rich's singers as the background
vocalists. Mike, Tigi, and John...if you're still willing to do this, I
will email you separately and work out a time I can get together with
you to teach you parts. Then you'd just need to drop by a Thursday
rehearsal to run your songs with the band.
 
Thanks, everyone. Please keep this event lifted up in your prayers; that
everything would get done, all personnel would be in place, audiences
would be big, people would get saved, and the whole thing would be a
raging success! :)
 
Amanda :)

________________________________

From: Amanda Whitehead 
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:59 PM
To: 'Mike'; 'John Henry'; Tigi Habtemariam; Jeff McNeilly
Cc: Rich Madery
Subject: GGOOS rehearsal

Okay, Rich's Sunday night team...we need to get a couple of rehearsal
dates down for your two GGOOS songs. Here are my suggestions:
 
Tuesday, September 19 @ 6:30-8:00pm
Tuesday, September 26 @ 6:30-7:30pm
 
I think we should be able to get those two songs down pretty good in
that amount of time, yes? Please let me know if any of this does not
work for you. I can be there both dates to assist with anything.
 
Rich - I need you to get a bass player for this team by the end of the
week. Let me know if you need help. Please make sure that your team gets
the rehearsal materials for this stuff this week. Jen left it all in
your box.
 
John - I'd like you to take the vocal on "Happily Married Man"
(attached). Feel free to be extremely country with it just this side of
campy. It really calls for it. Can you make your electric guitar sound
like a slide guitar??
 
The performances are October 8 (in the sanctuary), 13 and 14 (in the
gym). Doors open at 6:30, so sound check will be between 5 and 6:30. I
will be able to let you know exact times later. Full cast rehearsals are
October 2, 3, and 7. I will excuse this band from the October 2 full
cast rehearsal, however, since both your lead singers are unavailable
Mondays (well, Trina's unavailable until her flight comes in, but we'll
deal with that).
 
Thanks so much for helping. Pastor Dave is so excited for this event (he
picked a bunch of the songs himself); I'm glad you're gonna be a part of
something that'll (hopefully) bring him joy. :) Oh yeah, and then
there's the whole people getting saved thing that's not too bad either!
*wink*