Subject: December's Impact Notes
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Toni Berry" <[email-masked]>, "Ricardo Torrez" <[email-masked]>, "John Kessler" <[email-masked]>, "BIlly Willis" <[email-masked]>, "Jacob Bender" <[email-masked]>, "Eva Kidder" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Christina Bishop" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Danny Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Dave Johnson" <[email-masked]>, "David Drake" <[email-masked]>, "Elise Vargas" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>, "Rob Gilreath" <[email-masked]>, "Sara Wilson" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Glennon" <[email-masked]>, "Tiffany Ford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:37:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,
 
Here are the notes about the next Impacts to be held on Dec. 12th and
16th. 
 
Wed. Dec. 12th 7:00 pm in jv and v
Sun. Dec. 16th 10:00 am in u and 6:00 pm in jv Chaos
No Impact for central during the solution finding time.
I'll do the math....1+1+1=3 Impacts this time!
 
"//spyn-ter Wonderland" is the name... "Walking in a spyn-ter
wonderland..."  Go ahead...sing it!  
You will walk into a giant Gingerbread house, there will be Elf drawn
carriage sled rides with photos, an amazing array of flying Christmas
decorations and trees, Free food - cookies, milk, hot chocolate, Live
Band, more than a stocking full of Prizes!!!  You could win a Visa card
with cash on it!  Great Christmas shopping cash! $100 for jv, $150 for
jv and v, $200 for u.
 
The person who brings the most people, but it has to be at least 8, will
win a New Ipod Nano with moving video!  If no one brings 8 people, the
person who brings the most will win $50 cash.  We will need a line on
each flyer (including spyn.u) for the name of the person who invited
them.  
 
Flyers: 3, 1 for each of the 3 services.  These are needed by Nov. 14th
so they can be passed out in the schools.
Postcards:  2, 1 for jv and v on Wed., include Sunday's jv info.  1 for
spyn.u on Sunday.  These will need to be in the mail by Dec. 5th.
Poster: 1 for the hallway that gives all the info for each service.
This is needed by Nov. 1st.
 
Ok people...we can do it!
 
:o) Renee
 
Renee Berry
//spyn.student ministries
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917
 
517.321.2221