Subject: RE: update on song parts
From: "Amanda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:57:37 -0400

Great! We're going over things this Thursday, but I believe you said
that wouldn't work for you. Every other evening is already booked with
other stuff. Unless you want to sneak back in the music room between
services Sunday morning (which we can do), we might just have to wait
till Monday's full cast rehearsal. John's gonna have to miss that one,
but we'll get you up to speed. Am I remembering correctly that you have
to miss the Tuesday?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:57 AM
To: Amanda Whitehead
Subject: update on song parts

Amanda,
Just wanted to let you know that I was able to hook up with John Henry
Sunday and we went over the parts for both songs.  I am still trying to
find my part on "Happily married man".  Did the Soggy Bottom Boys record
that one?  Just kidding.  I would like to actually sing it with the
group and the band.  Its cool.  Let me know if you are planning on
trying to squeeze in another practice for those songs.
Thanks, 
 
Michael Bishop
Phone 517-321-4568
Cell # 517-775-4916
[email-masked]