Subject: Important information for you
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "BIlly Willis" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Christina Bishop" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Danny Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Dave Johnson" <[email-masked]>, "David Drake" <[email-masked]>, "Elise Vargas" <[email-masked]>, "Eva Kidder" <[email-masked]>, "Jacob Bender " <[email-masked]>, "John Kessler" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Renee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Rosalyn Jones" <jon
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:19:12 -0500

Hey Team,
 
I wanted to keep you all in the loop about an unexpected change that has
come up.  Ricardo will be taking about a month off.  If we could all
keep him and Eliza and little Ricardo in prayer, he would really
appreciate it.  During this time Pastor John, the interns, all of you
and I will keep things running smoothly and disciple-making-ly!  Pastor
Kevin will be available to help with leadership and department head
things.  Every detail has not been worked out yet but we will be
communicating as we move along.  Rest in the fact that Jesus knows all
the details!
 
From my heart, THANK YOU for all you do and the great team of support
you all are!  
 
:o) Renee
 
Renee Berry
//spyn.student ministries
Mount Hope Church
202 S. Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI  48917
 
517.321.2221