Subject: Reading Assignment for July
From: "Tiffany L. Ford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Wilson" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:44:22 -0400

Hello Everyone,
I hope your week is starting off well.  I wanted to let all of you know
our reading assignments for July.
 
All of you should pick up the book - The Power of Full Engagement from
Barnes and Noble and have this read and chapter summaries turned into me
by August 20th.  Please send this via email to [email-masked]
 
Secondly, all of the team will be required to complete the Divine
Revelation of Hell which will be distributed shortly.  I will get the
completion date to you at a later time.

It is great that we have the opportunity to grow through these
assignments please enjoy and get all that you can out of these books.
 
If you have any questions contact me at 202-8993.

Thanks,
Tiffany

-------------------------------------------------------
This electronic transmission and any information that it contains is the property of MSU Federal Credit Union and is intended for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you acquired this transmission in error or feel that any of the information contained within it is offensive or inappropriate, please contact [email-masked].