Subject: RE: paster recommendation
From: "Renee Berry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:02:48 -0400

Gotcha...we will find the other one or send the new one asap.
 
:o) Renee

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 2:27 PM
To: Renee Berry
Subject: paster recommendation 

Renee,
I just spoke with the girl's school and Christy Sochey said she still
has not received the Pastor's recommendation form.  Ricardo told me (and
Eva told Celeste) that the form was completed and faxed in to the school
the day or next after they received it.  Anyway, can you have the
attached form filled out and re-faxed for us?  I talked to Ricardo
(since the start of this email) and he confirmed that it was sent.  He
said he would look for it but in the mean time just send over a new copy
(which I have attached).  Thank you for your help.
Michael Bishop
Hm 517-321-4568
Wk 517-321-4144
[email-masked]