Subject: Fwd: Love Runs To_____.
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:03:54 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:43 PM
Subject: Love Runs To_____.
To: City Life Lansing <[email-masked]>

stories in 5 hours of time starting at 5:30pm....disregard typos and
enjoy:-)

in the next 30 minutes you take to read this it will rock your socks
off...get ready God is moving.

Great reminder on so many fronts tonight.

Jesus loves the city and has positioned us in the city.

Literally show up in the gym and he shows off. Over 40 at open gym and it
was mostly new people we had never met. Was originally going to stay for 10
minutes and kick off then became apparent God had me there for the duration
and relationships. Seek first to understand, come with love, and then
talk...Reminder of relationships are what it is all about not the
plan...not the technique alone...but to exegete first.

Met lieutenant of police and he said he loved that we were doing the open
gym, and he said I heard about City Life and love what you do, are you
still at pattengill. I said nope here at hill. he said you need anything I
am on the other side of the building - neat moment. and asked if he knew
tracey jones...he said he would say we met each other.

Was going to take a couple people home from open gym but tony h took them,
which was awesome that he just jumped right in for 2 people he never met.
Jerome Cyrus was with me the whole night and we got wendy's on way home.
Talked to lady at front desk for open gym - she is girl wearing sodexo
shirt in ltc vid we bought biggby for and then saw us at the school and
says god is having us chase her and she loves us...and is going to
come...her son played tonight...then his friend who talked the whole time i
shared at the beginning low key under his breath...at the end i was talking
to him and he said he would come on a sunday...jesus doing work

While driving home on 96 then getting on 127 for the round circle
section..there was conversion van dangerous on side of road and had hazards
on. 2 people were walking away from it. we slowed down to stop and see if
they needed help. the lady did not hesitate and then the other girl jogged
up and jumped in the car with us as well. the lady was crying intensely
saying he is bad man, he is not good...i am like i am pastor and God
brought me here. We are kind of in the road and super dangerous with cars
behind us getting on 127

we drive to take her home by eastside fish fry...she didn't make much
sense, but assured me she was in no apparent physical threat. we prayed for
she got out of the car and she was balling...

i started processing with jerome what he thought...he said he was a little
afraid and just trying to remain calm...talked to him about the power of
God...he said dad why is life so crazy...i said it's from the garden
bro...he goes i know...then i said that is why we do what we do...he said
your right...awesome moment...

plus bonus he said we need to get the same shirt tony had on tonight -
"father and son - best friends for a lifetime" awe melted my heart...

i check my phone i have a text from carlos about this
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/opinion/columnists/judy-putnam/2017/04/20/putnam-homeless-teen-and-her-mom-get-help-but-no-home-yet/100694396/

notice the sticker in the picture...turns out this is person meranda has
been trying to help, rhett and kendall have been in convos and praying with
them and went there i heard...

carlos and jessica reached out to pacheco's to get meranda's phone
number..a month ago they told crystal and i they wanted to donate their
modular home. now a month later they read this and were like we want to
donate our place to this family if we can...they call meranda tell her
this...meranda is blown away and tomorrow they are working on trying make
it all happen...check this from meranda on the go fund me for this fam from
26 days ago...

Meranda White
26 days ago
2
<https://www.gofundme.com/3tkqm-help-us-find-a-home#>

Shylah is embarrassed but this last week she reached out for help by
calling 911 after once again being disregarded by her home healthcare
agency..she was upset and said she was in a bad place and needed help, they
said they would send someone out...after an hour without an officer showing
up she felt like no one cared, not even the police nor the people who are
being paid to take care of her and so she took all of her pills, tired of
feeling like a burden...Thank God her 16 year old daughter acted quickly
and called 911 and the ambulance came but now she's in the hospital with
nowhere to go when she is discharged.. think about the simple things that
stressed you out today and then compare them to the things this mother is
going through.. It wouldnt take much to buy a modular and have a ramp
added... under $10,000 for a forever home.. she can afford lot rent with
her disability and recently reached out to the financial empowerment center
and is doing the best she can but surviving place to place is expensive and
there's no room to work on credit when you're struggling to survive...AND
IF YOU CANT HELP FINANCIALLY, PLEASE SHARE!

Notice the request- modular home......this is exactly what carlos and
jessica are talking about giving them

essence is this
-don't stop letting his love run to you
-don't stop letting his love run to others
-don't stop letting his love run to the city
-this is a story of a church that God planted and tonight is another
highlight reel of all the things that He is up to through all of his body -
everything is AWE-some...us some are in AWE of the ONE
-show up and watch god show off
-you won't always know the how, when, but just go and bloom within...it
happening.
-he is making up for any of our gaps, we just got to keep showing up

God is writing a story. carry on...

-- 
*Jerome Vierling*
@rootedjerome <https://twitter.com/rootedjerome>
citylifelansing.com
-- 
*Jerome Vierling*
@rootedjerome <https://twitter.com/rootedjerome>
citylifelansing.com