Subject: LOVE THE CITY WEEK Team Lead updated docs
From: Marisa Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:06:32 -0400

Hi all!

Thank you to those who were able to make the Team Lead meeting for LTC week
today! And for those who weren’t able to make it, Love.

God has gifted YOU. To lead. To love. To go into the city. Starting
tomorrow.

Attached are the updated (Sorry for those that didn't get these this
afternoon!) Team Lead docs! Even if you received one today, double check it
lines up with your new one, since we moved some people around to give even
more people the opportunity to lead.

*Also, we will have a hard copy of the team lead do when you arrive :)*

Let me know if you have any questions at all! For those of you serving
tomorrow, we will see you then (7:30am prayer for those wanting to come to
that!)

Love you all!

-- 
*Marisa Bishop*
*Executive Assistant*
*Church Logistics*
citylifelansing.com
@marisanbishop