Subject: Arc 2019 Dates
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
To: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 23:53:46 -0400

*Friends, *

Here is the dates for Arc Conference 2019 <https://www.arcconference.com/>,
would love to go as a team to this. This year was incredible and divine.
Putting it our radar way in advance so we can dream & pray big for this.
Something special happens when a team invests in themselves together for an
offsite to learn.

God is doing something remarkable in Lansing and we get to be apart of it -
Jesus' bride and rallying his kids back home.

*ARC Conference 2019 - Birmingham Alabama*
*Tuesday, Apr 9, 2019 9:00 AM - Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 10:00 PM CDT*

We would probably travel a day before and after for flights. Details are
wayyyyy open at this point.

*Love you all!*

Jerome

*PS - You are not getting this randomly and I have been praying about who I
would love to see go with us next year. You are bcc'd for the sake of the
one random person who will reply all and someone will have a full time job
reading emails by the time thread is done. Plus don't want anyone to feel
pressure if they can't go. *

-- 
*Jerome Vierling*
citylifelansing.com