Subject: City Life Missions Support!
From: Marisa Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:24:53 -0400

Mom & Dad,

Thanks so much for your desire to support me financially, to be able to do
all God is calling me to do in this upcoming season! I’m thrilled to have
you as a partner and knowing that you are wanting to support me in what God
has for me, is so encouraging. I love you guys. :) Some go, some give, but
we are all able to be a part of what God is doing in Lansing and in His
people.

I attached the digital copy of my support letter that you both read the
other day, and here is the link
<https://citylifelansing.squarespace.com/g-i-v-e/> to the online giving if
you wanted that as well! Is there a time frame you are thinking you want to
start giving? I know you said you wanted to discuss it more with one
another.

Let me know if you have any questions at all about this! I'm going to go
ahead and add you to my email newsletter, so you will get updates. I'm
excited to go on this journey with you!

Thank you! Love you!

-- 
*Marisa Bishop*

*Administrator*
citylifelansing.com
@marisanbishop