Subject: Fwd: [City Life Lansing] Praying this for you right now.
From: Marisa Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:19:20 +0000

This is a good word!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:43 AM
Subject: [City Life Lansing] Praying this for you right now.
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi Marisa,

I feel prompted in my spirit to send this out.

The enemy is distracting and attacking so many of us right now. He is doing
this directly and indirectly. It starts with 1 degree off and somehow we
end in a foreign land.

The antidote is simple, free and seems even ridiculous how easy Jesus
paints it. - Abide in Jesus.

We strive, press for things, trust settings, look for attention, you name
it, apart from Jesus it's a decoy. A mirage.

But get this, In Jesus we find ourselves tapping into a source of life we
didn't create, sustain or can keep. We tap in not by effort or work, but
rather from receiving. Freely receiving. Freely receiving. That's worth
pausing and repeating.

You are not normal. The enemy wants you to question your identity and
purpose. Your roots are clean and pure. Your motives come from heaven. And
that all happens by us praying and resting in this.

Praying this for us right now -

John 15

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself,
unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I
am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it
is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Speak life to yourself. The Holy Spirit is present. Cry. Laugh. Shout. Run.
Rest. Don't stop. Let him in. All other nonsense is a lie that leads us to
death. Thank God for giving and leading us in life.

God knows you and crafted you. Bloom in the vine.

Love you.

#roots

Login to Planning Center <https://www.planningcenteronline.com/login>
-- 
*Marisa Bishop*

*Administrator*
citylifelansing.com
@marisanbishop