Subject: Ionia Corrections faclity Basketball Game
From: Devinn LoVette <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>, Rhett Kalat <[email-masked]>, Shane Ross <[email-masked]>, Tony Hernandez <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:02:14 -0400

Hey guys,

I have some exciting news. We have a really cool opportunity coming up, we
got invited out to an Ionia Corrections facility to play a basketball game
against their team and share a message of hope at halftime.

I'm not sure if any of you know Ramon Bronson, but he oversees the team and
has been bringing in guys to play and share Jesus with these guys for a
little while.

It would be incredible if we could get 10 guys to go.

   - 8 players
   - Coach
   - Logistics/Point of Contact

We are still working on the details but it would be a night during the week
sometime in Late November/Early December.

If all of us could go, even if you don't play, that would be awesome. If
not, still awesome. If you could send me the nights during the week that
work best for you and any guys you know who would be down and can ball,
send it on over.

Looking forward to dunking on some cats with you