Subject: Open Gym
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
To: noah Maldonado <[email-masked]>, Devinn LoVette <[email-masked]>, Michael B <[email-masked]>, Rhett Kalat <[email-masked]>, Tony Hernandez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 14:57:59 -0400

*Friends,*

Open Gym is upon us. What an opportunity to serve people, I really believe
Jesus would be at the courts in the city. He jumper would be amazing and
you would still feel good about him dotting your eye! Lol.

*Here is game plan best I can see:*

   1. *Wednesday April 11th *- Meeting at Studio 6PM (Dinner will be here,
   come hungry)
      1. *Agenda Here
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/128n86XkGKihvzQFEzBbV0TbuwIV09M4QpTvFfLxntB4/edit?usp=sharing>*
   2. *Delay Starting Date *- April 27 (allow more time to plan and market)

*Let me know if you can come so we can get the right amount of food locked
in. We are only inviting some of the leads and then we can go let the plan
out to the rest of the squad. *

Love you!

Jerome​

-- 
*Jerome Vierling*
citylifelansing.com