Subject: Your 2017 City Life Giving Statement
From: City Life Lansing <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:46:51 -0600

Avatar.6

Hi Michael & Celeste Bishop,

You are amazing. Thank you for donating to City Life Lansing.
Below you'll find a secure link for accessing your 2017 City Life
Giving statement. Please save the PDF for your tax records as
confirmation of your donations.

Download your statement 
( https://citylifelansing.churchcenter.com/sessions/tvmAmppm6h6wybyk1z4thwf2jmZ28krz34d2m0Arxs9nd170flp54d4hybkA7rts7jhxk3b92d7gmAb07z1pl8vlyg6As8m0xljm2b98pc222nth5gv27yv50wjr6qAmsAfkc7tc98392cv9b1vdn1dqtgcm80d8p422mkvz6xAq0vx2vldb1vlckcpc2xhm75zcpgmydxv9dbss7bsz4tqcAqztjbAdtAgdc6nmbvtf3nybdzxq3pnh355y7n3vwAgAjm2Awynzv9w34bs49mxyqj08t8pw34r0km04dbvx8r5wx319ghmc78xn1c59cg1n9m5mkpd4ts1 )

Also, here is a link to our Year End Report. Check it out, it's
sweet - http://bit.ly/CityLife2017

If you have any questions, contact us at
[email-masked] or 517-292-6022.

Together we are Loving the City One Life at a Time.

Love,

City Life Lansing

citylifelansing.com

Tax ID: 47-3045348

City Life Lansing

517-292-6022 -
[email-masked]