Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:46:21 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

It’s only been a little more than two weeks and I really miss you! 

In Fun

Business humor ~ Patience with your apprentice
An ageing blacksmith realized he soon needed to retire so he picked out a
strong young man to become his apprentice. The old fellow was crabby and
exacting. "Don't ask me a lot of questions," he told the boy. "Just do
exactly what I tell you to do." One day the old blacksmith took an iron out
of the forge and laid it on the anvil. "Get the hammer over there," he said.
"When I nod my head, hit it real good and hard." 

Now the town is looking for a new blacksmith.

Bible Verse for Today: I Chronicles 29:15

15We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our
ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone
so soon without a trace.

Here’s a Great Confession to Use Daily:

I remember the Lord my God, for it is He who has given me the power to get
wealth – Deuteronomy 8:18, and it is He who is able to do exceeding
abundantly above all that I can ask, think, or imagine, according the power
that works in me – Ephesians 3:20. 

I have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16, and can do all things
through Christ who strengthens me- Philippians 4:13.

Because Jesus is My Shepherd, I shall lack no beneficial thing – Psalm 23:1.
I am consistent in tithing, therefore the windows of heaven are opened to me
and I am finding hidden treasures, secret riches, and unlimited resources –
Isaiah 45:3; Ephesians 3:16. I give generous offerings, therefore, the
devourer (of debt, lack, and scarcity) is rebuked over my life and my home,
and blessings are coming my way from heaven itself – Malachi 3:10-12. 

Quotes for Achievers:

William Carey: “Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.”

Can’t wait to see you in Block 3!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email